IAN partners have successfully designed, funded, and deployed resilient infrastructure around the world, including microgrids, and are eager to provide EMP and cyber-protected microgrids for communities across America. They are also part of IAN's SBIR Innovation Catalog of over 40 organizations that provide RAMS™ modules or services. Our list of collaborators include:
- American Microgrid Solutions, LLC
- Applied Radical Combustion, LLC
- Cogency Power, Inc
- Conductive Composites Co.
- dcFusion (Now related to *WES)
- DHS, NCCIC
- Energy Concepts Company
- Garmor, Inc.
- Green Survival Solutions
- Helix Steel
- Iron Edison Battery Company
- Jaxon Engineering and Maintenance
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- NextekPower Systems, Inc.
- Noovis, LLS
- Pathion, Inc.
- Portable Solar, LLC
- Pos-En (Now Shell New Energies)
- Power Analytics Corp.
- Scott Hydroelectric
- Stored Energy Systems, LLC
- Sustainable Energy Design Group
- Technology Assessment and Transfer
- Telepath Systems, Inc.
- Thayer Gate Development, LLC
- Trusted Systems, Inc.